Nestled in the heart of the West Sussex Countryside, on the Downslink, Stan’s Bike Shack is the perfect stop-off point for cyclists and walkers. Steve Sole, founder & Head Barista is very passionate about his coffee & serves the finest CHC single origin & espresso, testing the flavour throughout service.
If you’re on the move and looking for a quick fuel up, Stan’s delicious single origin filter coffee is the drink for you. Ask for a FREE sample when you arrive.
You can enjoy your coffee with one of Stan’s tasty homemade cakes, including Stan’s famous flapjack or kick back and tuck into freshly made breakfast or lunch.
Remember to pick up a Stan’s loyalty card, as we run a monthly competition to WIN a Lezyne bike accessory worth £30. Ask for more details inside.
Monday – Sunday 9am – 4pm
LOCAL COFFEE & CAKE DELIVERY
These are the coffee beans we use to make our famous espresso and is the base of every Stan's coffee.Tasting Notes: Rich chocolate and hazelnut body with a sweet, fruity mouthfeel finished with a toffee aftertaste. Blend: 60% Brazil - Pulped Natural - 40% Colombia - Washed Preparation: Washed Delivery £3.50£8.00 – £22.00 Quickview
Colombia El MuroTasting Notes: Berries, candy, treacle Preparation: Washed Delivery £3.50£8.50 – £25.00 Quickview
CoffeeTasting Notes: Cherry, caramel, nougat Preparation: Natural Delivery £3.50£8.00 – £22.00£8.00 – £22.00 Quickview
Our Shack favourite single filter coffeeTasting Notes: Cherry, caramel, nougat Preparation: Natural Delivery £3.50£9.50 – £25.00 Quickview
CoffeeTasting Notes: Apple, cherry, mik chocolate Preparation: Honey Delivery £3.50£9.50 – £26.00£9.50 – £26.00 Quickview
CakeThe perfect accompaniment with your coffee. Choose from a selection of cakes, available in various quantities and we will deliver them fresh to your door daily/weeklyQuickview
- "We visited the Shack for the first time, mainly because we are huge fans of the Pocket Orchestra, but we were knocked out by your hospitality, good food and the feel of the place. Didn't think the band could work in such 'intimate' contact with the packed venue but we needn't have worried. It was absolutely fabulous! Thank you all for your hard work and having the vision and bravery to take such a gig on. Brilliant."davidandLin
- "A perfect stop for cyclists on the Downs Link. Excellent coffee and cake. Superb sandwiches and lots more. Very reassuring for cyclists to know there's is a potential pitstop for repairs when you're en route somewhere."gillie
- "Perfect stop for anyone, cyclist or not. Steve the owner is a great guy, always hospitable along with other staff members. Gluten free cakes and soya milk available. Service is tip top – no rushing and bustling , it’s a very relaxed laid-back joint , and so how it should be! Toilet clean. There’s outdoor seating in the summer and warm indoors when cold. Free wifi – good connection."nearlythere63
- "What a place and great people. Could have talked longer but coffee would have spoiled. This place makes it look easy to get it so right. Can't wait to return and enjoy the coffee and atmosphere. See you soon."david
- "Stopped here about a week ago for a drink when on a bike ride. The shack has a great atmosphere and staff were lovely. I will definitely return!"samantha
- "Great place to do on Downs link, awesome pulled pork roll!"michael