Nestled in the heart of the Downs Link, Stan’s Bike Shack is the perfect cosy stop-off point for cyclists, walkers and families to dine out under the trees or cosy up inside. Steve Sole, founder & Head Barista is very passionate about his coffee & serves the finest CHC single origin & espresso, testing the flavour throughout service.
If you’re on the move and looking for a quick fuel up, Stan’s delicious single origin filter coffee is the drink for you. Ask for a FREE sample when you arrive.
You can enjoy your coffee with one of Stan’s tasty homemade cakes, including Stan’s famous flapjack or kick back and tuck into a hearty meal from the all day breakfast & lunch menu.
Don’t forget to collect your Stan’s loyalty card stamps, as we run a monthly competition to WIN a Lezyne bike accessory worth £30. Ask for more details inside.
Tuesday – Friday 9.30 – 3.30pm
Saturday & Sunday 8.30 – 3.30 pm
LATEST PRODUCTS AT THE SHACK
£4.00 – £8.00 Quickview
- "Great place to do on Downs link, awesome pulled pork roll!"michael
- "The DMZ for roadies and mountain bikers where both can bond over a coffee and a cake from the excellent cafe. Good fun, probably the best coffee in West Sussex and strongly recommended."alex
- "We visited the Shack for the first time, mainly because we are huge fans of the Pocket Orchestra, but we were knocked out by your hospitality, good food and the feel of the place. Didn't think the band could work in such 'intimate' contact with the packed venue but we needn't have worried. It was absolutely fabulous! Thank you all for your hard work and having the vision and bravery to take such a gig on. Brilliant."davidandLin
- "I’d recommend Stan’s Bike Shack. For years I have looked on with envy at those places in the North that have their own cycling cake stops, now we have our own with both Stan’s and Velo: Use them! If you are a regular cyclist Stan’s is a good final stop with only a short dash for home. If you are newer to riding it is far enough for a destination point and is on the Down’s Link so you can get there without hitting the road too."jpquestadventure
- "What a place and great people. Could have talked longer but coffee would have spoiled. This place makes it look easy to get it so right. Can't wait to return and enjoy the coffee and atmosphere. See you soon."david
- "A perfect stop for cyclists on the Downs Link. Excellent coffee and cake. Superb sandwiches and lots more. Very reassuring for cyclists to know there's is a potential pitstop for repairs when you're en route somewhere."gillie