Nestled in the heart of the West Sussex Countryside, on the Downslink, Stan’s Bike Shack is the perfect stop-off point for cyclists and walkers. Steve Sole, founder & Head Barista is very passionate about his coffee & serves the finest CHC single origin & espresso, testing the flavour throughout service.
If you’re on the move and looking for a quick fuel up, Stan’s delicious single origin filter coffee is the drink for you. Ask for a FREE sample when you arrive.
You can enjoy your coffee with one of Stan’s tasty homemade cakes, including Stan’s famous flapjack or kick back and tuck into freshly made breakfast or lunch.
Remember to pick up a Stan’s loyalty card, as we run a monthly competition to WIN a Lezyne bike accessory worth £30. Ask for more details inside.
Monday – Sunday 9am – 4pm
LOCAL COFFEE & CAKE DELIVERY
These are the coffee beans we use to make our famous espresso and is the base of every Stan's coffee.Tasting Notes: Rich chocolate and hazelnut body with a sweet, fruity mouthfeel finished with a toffee aftertaste. Blend: 60% Brazil - Pulped Natural - 40% Colombia - Washed Preparation: Washed Delivery £3.50£8.00 – £22.00 Quickview
Colombia El MuroTasting Notes: Berries, candy, treacle Preparation: Washed Delivery £3.50£8.50 – £25.00 Quickview
CoffeeTasting Notes: Cherry, caramel, nougat Preparation: Natural Delivery £3.50£8.00 – £22.00£8.00 – £22.00 Quickview
Our Shack favourite single filter coffeeTasting Notes: Cherry, caramel, nougat Preparation: Natural Delivery £3.50£9.50 – £25.00 Quickview
CakeThe perfect accompaniment with your coffee. Choose from a selection of cakes, available in various quantities and we will deliver them fresh to your door daily/weeklyQuickview
- "A perfect stop for cyclists on the Downs Link. Excellent coffee and cake. Superb sandwiches and lots more. Very reassuring for cyclists to know there's is a potential pitstop for repairs when you're en route somewhere."gillie
- "What a place and great people. Could have talked longer but coffee would have spoiled. This place makes it look easy to get it so right. Can't wait to return and enjoy the coffee and atmosphere. See you soon."david
- "Perfect stop for anyone, cyclist or not. Steve the owner is a great guy, always hospitable along with other staff members. Gluten free cakes and soya milk available. Service is tip top – no rushing and bustling , it’s a very relaxed laid-back joint , and so how it should be! Toilet clean. There’s outdoor seating in the summer and warm indoors when cold. Free wifi – good connection."nearlythere63
- "The DMZ for roadies and mountain bikers where both can bond over a coffee and a cake from the excellent cafe. Good fun, probably the best coffee in West Sussex and strongly recommended."alex
- "I’d recommend Stan’s Bike Shack. For years I have looked on with envy at those places in the North that have their own cycling cake stops, now we have our own with both Stan’s and Velo: Use them! If you are a regular cyclist Stan’s is a good final stop with only a short dash for home. If you are newer to riding it is far enough for a destination point and is on the Down’s Link so you can get there without hitting the road too."jpquestadventure
- "Great place to do on Downs link, awesome pulled pork roll!"michael