Nestled in the heart of the Downs Link, Stan’s Bike Shack is the perfect cosy stop off point for cyclists, walkers and families to dine out under the trees or snug up inside. Steve Sole, founder & head barista is very passionate about his coffee & serves the finest CHC single origin & espresso, testing the flavour throughout service.
If your’e on the move and looking for a quick fuel up, Stan’s delicious single origin filter coffee is the drink for you. Ask for a FREE sample on your arrival.
You can enjoy your coffee with one of Stan’s tasty homemade cakes, including Stan’s famous flapjack or kick back and tuck into a hearty meal from the all day breakfast & lunch menu.
Don’t forget to collect your Stan’s loyalty card stamps, as they run a monthly competition toWIN a Lezyne bike accessory worth £50. Ask for more details inside.
TUESDAY 9AM – 4PM
WEDNESDAY 9AM – 4PM
THURSDAY 9AM – 4PM
FRIDAY 9AM – 4PM
SATURDAY 8.30AM – 4PM
SUNDAY 8.30AM – 4PM
LATEST PRODUCTS AT THE SHACK
£4.00 – £8.00Quickview
- "The DMZ for roadies and mountain bikers where both can bond over a coffee and a cake from the excellent cafe. Good fun, probably the best coffee in West Sussex and strongly recommended."alex
- "I’d recommend Stan’s Bike Shack. For years I have looked on with envy at those places in the North that have their own cycling cake stops, now we have our own with both Stan’s and Velo: Use them! If you are a regular cyclist Stan’s is a good final stop with only a short dash for home. If you are newer to riding it is far enough for a destination point and is on the Down’s Link so you can get there without hitting the road too."jpquestadventure
- "What a place and great people. Could have talked longer but coffee would have spoiled. This place makes it look easy to get it so right. Can't wait to return and enjoy the coffee and atmosphere. See you soon."david
- "Perfect stop for anyone, cyclist or not. Steve the owner is a great guy, always hospitable along with other staff members. Gluten free cakes and soya milk available. Service is tip top – no rushing and bustling , it’s a very relaxed laid-back joint , and so how it should be! Toilet clean. There’s outdoor seating in the summer and warm indoors when cold. Free wifi – good connection."nearlythere63
- "We visited the Shack for the first time, mainly because we are huge fans of the Pocket Orchestra, but we were knocked out by your hospitality, good food and the feel of the place. Didn't think the band could work in such 'intimate' contact with the packed venue but we needn't have worried. It was absolutely fabulous! Thank you all for your hard work and having the vision and bravery to take such a gig on. Brilliant."davidandLin
- "Stopped here about a week ago for a drink when on a bike ride. The shack has a great atmosphere and staff were lovely. I will definitely return!"samantha